Today I would like to show you how to cut fabric and create this adorable plush cat doll.
- ScanNCut Machine and Accessories
- ScanNCut 12” x 24” Standard Mat
- Computer with CanvasWorkspace (Mac version used)
- Fabric Panel
- Temporary Fabric Stiffener
- Brother Sewing Machine (XR3140 used)
- Sewing Thread (Orange)
- Embroidery Thread (Black)
- Fiber Fill Stuffing
Note: My cool cat fabric is from Spoonflower & the designer is Suzy Taylor Designs and Brother International Corporation makes no representation or warranties regarding this product.
If you’re like me and hate doing any fussy cutting here’s how you can use your ScanNCut DX to do it for you.