When cabin fever is in the house, ward it off with some fun winter time crafting projects!
For the Wooden Sign, you will need:
- White vinyl, 10” x 18” wooden craft sign (black), Roll Feeder, ScanNCut DX, Auto Blade, Transfer sheets
- Cabin Fever Sign.fcm
For the Pine Sprig Votives, you will need:
- Black vinyl, Roll Feeder, ScanNCut DX, Auto Blade, Transfer sheets, Small glass candle votives
- Pine Sprig Candles.fcm
Steps for the Wooden Sign:
1. Download “Cabin Fever Sign.fcm” to your machine.
2. Load the roll feeder with white vinyl.
3. Cut out the decal designs.
4. Weed away all excess vinyl on the vinyl sheet.
5. Apply a piece of transfer sheet on top of the entire weeded vinyl design, using the sheet to remove the vinyl from the adhesive backing.
6. Using the transfer sheet, apply the white vinyl design to the center of the wooden sign. Carefully peel away the transfer sheet.
Steps for Pine Sprig Votives:
1. Load “Pine Sprig Candles.fcm” to your machine.
2. Load your roll feeder with black vinyl.
3. Cut out the designs.
4. Weed out the rectangular shapes and all excess vinyl, only leaving behind the patterned pieces.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 with the same cut files to create as many glass votives as you want!
6. Use a transfer sheet to lift the vinyl off of the backing sheet and place the designs onto the glass votives.
7. Smooth out the vinyl once it’s applied, making sure there are no air bubbles.
8. You’re done!