Julie Fei-Fan Balzer, crafting expert and educator, is a paid consultant of Brother ScanNCut USA.
This easy BBQ apron project demonstrates both how to work with fonts and how to work with Brother heat apply material. Watch the video for the how-to:
Here are some of the apron details:
Some Brother Heat Apply tips:
– The heat apply material can be put in the washing machine and the dryer.
(Follow instructions on the back of the packaging).
– The material comes in 8.5×11" sheets with a variety of finishes: glitter, holographic, flocking, and film.
– Every sheet of heat apply material comes with a built-in carrier sheet. Be careful not to cut through the carrier sheet so that you can quickly and easily transfer your design to your project.
– Use a pressing sheet when ironing the heat apply material.
– After ironing, allow your project to cool for a moment or two before trying to remove the carrier sheet.
– Be sure to reverse any text you're using before cutting.
Personally, I love to use the heat apply material for gift giving. Everything you make looks super clean and professional. In my experience, the gift recipient is always blown away!
Talk to you next week!