Create a fun holiday craft that the whole family can enjoy!
1) Using CanvasWorkspace, create two stars of the same size with slits on the bottom and a punch hole on the top.
2) With the path tool, create a line going from the top of the star to the middle on one of the stars and going from the bottom to the middle on the other stars (be sure to measure so the line ends exactly in the middle).
3) Transfer design to your machine.
4) Using the low tack mat, cut as many stars as you need (two stars are needed for one project).
5) Decorate both sides of each star.
6) Once you have finished decorating, slide two stars together over the cut lines (star with top cut line slides up the star with the bottom cut line).
7) Slide string through uncut circle to complete the project.