From easy gliding bunny hills to deep powder downhills, adding some decorative ski trail signs to your home will make you feel like you are at the slopes!
You will need:
- Green vinyl, blue vinyl, black vinyl, white vinyl, roll feeder, ScanNCut DX, Auto Blade, 3 5” x 5” or similar size wood panels, transfer sheets
- white labels.fcm
- green circle.fcm
- blue square.fcm
- black diamond.fcm
1. Download “black diamond.fcm” to your machine.
2. Load the roll feeder with blackvinyl.
3. Cut out the decal design. Set aside.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 with files “blue square.fcm,” “green circle.fcm” and “white labels.fcm,” using the corresponding vinyl colors.
5. Weed away all excess vinyl from all designs.
6. Apply a piece of transfer sheet on top of the weeded vinyl designs, using the sheet to remove the vinyl from the adhesive backing.
7. Using the transfer sheet, apply the designs to the center of each wood panel according to difficulty level:
• Green circle = Easy
• Blue square = Intermediate
• Black diamond = Expert
8. Carefully peel away the transfer sheets.
9. Done! Hang your ski trail signs wherever you desire.