Grab your ScanNCut and your BFF and create some fun memories by making some cool leather friendship bracelets!
You will need: Faux Leather, ribbon clamps in various sizes, jump rings, jewelry toggles, ScanNCut, Standard Mat, High-Tack Fabric Support Sheet, jewelry pliers
- Download bracelets.fcm to your machine.
- Attach your faux leather to a standard tack mat using a High-Tack Fabric Support Sheet.
- Cut out the bracelet designs. If you find that the bracelets are coming out too big or too small, use the on-screen controls to resize the bracelet width to be smaller or bigger.
- Remove the bracelet designs from the mat.
- Use jewelry pliers to attach the ribbon clamps to the bracelet strips on each end.
- Attach jump rings to each ribbon clamp, leaving them slightly open.
- Attach the two toggle ends to each end of the bracelet. Close the jump rings completely.
- You’re done!