ScanNCut Specialist Erin Bassett gives thanks this holiday season with a warm and wonderful Gratitude Jar project. See how she takes scrapbook paper, together with her ScanNCut and some fall inspired imagination to create an inviting gratitude jar.
Just in time for a month of Thanksgiving. Each day we’re all going to write down one thing we’re thankful for and drop it in this jar.
- ScanNCutDX Machine and Accessories
- 6 Sheets of Different Patterned Paper
- 1 Sheet of Autumn Themed Scrapbook Paper
- Adhesive Sheets
- Wood or Paper Shipping Tag
- Washi Tape
- Slips of paper or wood hearts
Note: This project is compatible with all models of ScanNCut.