You will need:
- Canvas banner (about 10.8” x 10.6”), flocked heat-transfer vinyl in gray, Iron, standard mat, Auto Blade, ScanNCut DX, press cloth
1. Download “Banner.fcm” to your machine.
2. Place a sheet of flocked heat-transfer vinyl onto your mat, making sure to place the carrier (super shiny!) side down. Cut out the design.
3. Peel away all excess vinyl. There should only be your design left on a sticky clear sheet.
4. Place the vinyl sticky side down onto the center of the canvas banner, aligning it in a way that looks good to you.
5. Lay a piece of scrap fabric or press cloth over your design and use an iron on medium heat (no steam) and press the design firmly into the canvas fabric. Make sure all parts of the design are pressed down.
6. Once the design is bonded to the material, let the fabric cool for a few seconds.
7. Peel off the clear backing and let cool for a couple of minutes.
8. You’re done! Hang up your banner and get cozy.