Create Mommy and Me Skeleton t-shirts this Halloween and be spooky and adorable at the same time!
You will need:
- Glow-in-the-dark heat transfer Brother vinyl, T-shirts in adult and child size, red glitter heat transfer vinyl, ScanNCut, iron, press cloth
1. Download Skeleton_Adult.fcm to your machine.
2. Place a sheet of Glow in the dark heat-transfer vinyl onto your mat, making sure to place the carrier (super shiny!) side down. Cut out the design.
3. Peel away all excess vinyl. There should only be your design left on a sticky clear sheet.
4. Download Skeleton_Kids.fcm to your machine.
5. Repeat steps 2-3.
6. Download Skeleton_Hearts.fcm to your machine.
7. Repeat steps 2-3 again, but this time use red glitter heat transfer vinyl.
8. Place the vinyl sticky side down onto the center portion of the correctly sized T-shirt. (Match the larger skeleton cutout with the larger shirt, etc.)
9. Lay a piece of scrap fabric over your design and use an iron on medium heat (no steam) and press the design firmly into the T-shirt Make sure all parts of the design are pressed down.
10. Once the design is bonded to the material, let the fabric cool for a few seconds.
11. Peel off the clear backing and let cool for a couple of minutes.
12. Repeat steps 8-11 for the other T-shirt size.
13. Repeat steps 8-11, but this time carefully place and align the red glitter heart shapes to the gaps in the skeleton patterns.
14. Boo! You’re done!