Create a one of a kind envelope for that special person with your ScanNCut.
You will need: Low-Tack cutting mat, colored paper of your choice, adhesive (non-toxic glue works!)
- Load “Envelope_TatteredLace.fcm” into the machine.
- Stick your choice of colored paper onto the low-tack mat. If you’re not sure that the cutting files will line up properly with the paper, use the scanning function to make sure.
- Cut out the pattern, lifting the pattern carefully from the mat to avoid ripping the lace portion.
- Score and fold the envelope’s flaps inwards, securing the edges with non-toxic glue.
- Next, load “Confetti.fcm” into the machine.
- Choose a paper color and stick it to the low-tack mat. Cut out the confetti patterns.
- Repeat this process to create more confetti or to create confetti in different colors.